What’s Covered By a Preferred Risk Policy?

For homes located in low to moderate flood hazard areas, a Preferred Risk Policy provides the same coverage as a standard Flood Insurance policy:

    • Your building’s structural elements can be insured up to $250,000 residential, $500,000 non-residential
    • Your contents can be insured up to $100,000 residential, $500,000 non-residential
    • Replacement cost coverage is also available for a single-family, primary residence.

To qualify, your dwelling must be your principal residence, it must be owner occupied, and it must be insured at the time of the loss for at least 80 percent of the building’s replacement cost or the maximum coverage available, whichever is less.


Your best choice for insurance

The first right decision in protecting all of your assets is finding an insurance agent who understands YOU and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to discuss your needs to ensure that you don’t find a gap in coverage when you need it most…something that can’t always be done in 15 minutes and is too important to rush. Make sure you and your family are fully protected and call us at 407-977-5700 or email any time at robert@wurzelagency.com.

Learn more about Flood Insurance:
Related Resources: