Several coverages can help protect you if you are hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance, or doesn’t have enough insurance. Here’s how these coverages generally work (keeping in mind that policies and the law vary by state):
- Uninsured Boater Bodily Injury: This may pay for damages when a covered person is injured and the person at fault for the accident does not have liability insurance.
- Underinsured Boater Bodily Injury: This may pay for damages when a covered person is injured and the person at fault for the accident does not have enough liability insurance.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boater Property Damage: This may pay for damages when a covered vehicle is damaged and the person at fault for the accident does not have liability insurance or does not have enough liability insurance.
Your best choice for insurance
The first right decision in protecting all of your assets is finding an insurance agent who understands YOU and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to discuss your needs to ensure that you don’t find a gap in coverage when you need it most…something that can’t always be done in 15 minutes and is too important to rush. Make sure you and your family are fully protected and call us at 407-977-5700 or email any time at email@example.com.
Learn more about your watercraft insurance:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Personal Effects Replacement
- On-Water Towing & Labor Coverage Service
- Roadside Assistance
- Fishing Equipment
- Fuel Spill Liability
- Wreckage Removal
- Water Sports
- Navigational Area