Roadside Assistance coverage provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and necessary labor at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Lockout, or lost or stolen keys. (We dispatch a qualified service provider; you only pay for the cost of the keys.)
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water or other fluids
- Entrapment in snow, mud, water or sand within 100 feet of the roadway
This coverage extends to trailers being towed by a motorcycle. Immediate sign and drive assistance means you have no out-of-pocket expenses – just sign the receipt and you’re back on your way. Plus, Roadside Assistance can generally be purchased for less than $1 a month.
Your best choice for insurance
The first right decision in protecting all of your assets is finding an insurance agent who understands YOU and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to discuss your needs to ensure that you don’t find a gap in coverage when you need it most…something that can’t always be done in 15 minutes and is too important to rush. Make sure you and your family are fully protected and call us at 407-977-5700 or email any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about your motorcycle insurance:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Custom Parts & Equipment