Personal Liability Coverage
Personal Liability Coverage helps protect you against the financial uncertainty arising from injury or property damage that you or your family may cause to other people. It typically even covers injuries whether they happen on or away from your property.
In the event that you or anyone in your household is accused of accidentally causing injury or damage to property, your insurance coverage can help by providing for legal defense fees and, in the event of a settlement or judgment, can pay damages up to your policy limit.
Imagine if you didn’t have liability insurance. Any of your following assets could be at stake:
- Retirement accounts (IRA, 401(k), pension plans)
- Non-retirement investments (stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Liquid assets (checking, savings, CDs, money market accounts)
- Personal property (actual value of all your possessions if you sold them: cars, boats, jewelry, furniture, etc.)
- Home and other real estate equity
Your best choice for insurance
The first right decision in protecting all of your assets is finding an insurance agent who understands YOU and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to discuss your needs to ensure that you don’t find a gap in coverage when you need it most…something that can’t always be done in 15 minutes and is too important to rush. Make sure you and your family are fully protected and call us at 407-977-5700 or email any time at email@example.com.