How Do I Qualify For Excess Flood Coverage?
If you purchase a flood policy and find you need more coverage than the maximum limit provided by the National Flood Insurance Program, you may be eligible to purchase additional coverage through an Excess Flood Insurance Policy.
Your best choice for insurance
The first right decision in protecting all of your assets is finding an insurance agent who understands YOU and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to discuss your needs to ensure that you don’t find a gap in coverage when you need it most…something that can’t always be done in 15 minutes and is too important to rush. Make sure you and your family are fully protected and call us at 407-977-5700 or email any time at email@example.com.
Learn more about Flood Insurance:
- What is a Flood?
- Why can’t I rely on Federal Disaster Assistance?
- What’s the advantage of Flood Insurance Protection?
- What coverages are included under a Standard National Flood Insurance Policy?
- How do I qualify for Preferred Risk Flood Insurance Policy?
- What’s covered by a Preferred Risk Policy?